Catfish Rod | WST Tournament Series Bumping Rod:
We have developed what we would call the perfect catfish bumping rod. Bumping down rivers and reservoirs has become one of the most successful tactics when targeting trophy blues and channel catfish these days.
Though bumping has been around for awhile it’s still a fairly new concept to a lot of catfish anglers but there’s no need to worry as Whisker Seeker Tackle has your back! As with all our products, you are buying directly from the manufacturer and why we can continue to bring our customers high-quality catfish products, at a fair price, that flat out works and is backed by a killer warranty.
We have spent years developing our IM8 Toray carbon blank with a touch of s-glass in just the right places to ensure our customers are equipped with the most sensitive, lightest but yet strongest bumping rod available on the market.
So whether you are bumping for trophy blues or channels during your next tournament or weekend outing rest assured that you are using the most sophisticated catfish bumping rod on the market at a price point that can't be beaten. We’re confident that you will agree and look forward to your reviews and pictures.
Tournament Series Bump'n Rod Specifications:
- Proprietary heavy power extra fast action blank designed and manufactured by WST and not available to anyone else.
- IM8 Toray Carbon Graphite, S-Glass composite blank construction resulting in a rod that shares the strength and benefits of glass, but with the unmathced lightness & sensitivity of a carbon rod.
- Hydro-Grip technology grips that provides both sensitivity and durability that can't be matched by their EVA or cork counterparts.
- Weighing in at only 7.7 ounces but strong enough to lay the smack-down on a monster blue or channel.
- Ten 100% SIC (Silicon Carbide) guides for unmatched sensitivity, lightness and strength when using monofilament or braided fishing line.
- 7’6" rod length provides the ideal balance between leverage over big cats, boat maneuvering and bumping baits for long periods of time.
- Heavy graphite reinforced reel seats that lock and hold without backing off or walking and built for long term abuse.
- Split grip handle for reduced weight and increased sensitivity.
- Large SS hook tender is there when needed.
- 1-8 oz weight rating
- 10-50lb mono line rating
- Industry leading "Trophy Tuff" warranty exceeds all other catfish rod warranties, because we’ve built a product we're confident in.
Trophy Tuff Warranty Information:
The Whisker Seeker Tournament Series Bump'n rod is so tough that it’s backed by an industry leading warranty.
Use it, abuse it and put it through the paces and we’ve got your back!
Register your rod after purchase and Whisker Seeker Tackle will warranty the rod for one year against manufacturer defects plus cover you with our “Trophy Tuff” warranty.
All WST rods are covered by an industry leading “Trophy Tuff” Warranty for a period of two years.
The “Trophy Tuff” warranty goes beyond manufacturers defects and exceeds all other catfish rod warranties. Nobody else comes close to standing behind their catfish rods like Whisker Seeker Tackle.
Break it, damage it or do something stupid? We’ve slammed rods in a truck tailgate, stepped on them and made mistakes and know you will too! We’ll ease the pain because we’ve been there!
The Trophy Tuff warranty has you covered when bad stuff happens, even if it’s not our fault! It covers your mistakes for a period of two years. We’ll swap your rod out for 50% of retail no questions asked for a period of two years.*
Manufacturers defects are 100% covered during the first year, all you pay is shipping and handling.
*Product registration and proof of purchase required. Warranty limited to original owner only.
Release Date: 03.28.2017
Manufactured by Whisker Seeker Tackle