Whisker Seeker Tackle Catfish Rig Floats | X3 Big Bertha are a excellent choice when using larger baits and is designed to keep your preferred bait off the bottom in prime blue, channel and flathead strike zones.
Use these Catfish Rig Floats when trolling, drifting, or when stationary and current is present. Trolling & drifting speeds should be between .5 - 1.25 mph and adjusted depending on the water temperature & time of year. Leader length will determine the height of the Whisker Seeker Tackle X3 Big Bertha.
- One (1) Whisker Seeker Tackle Catfish Rig Floats | X3 Big Bertha
- Non-painted indestructible 3” high buoyancy body for larger baits
- One 10/0 high-carbon chemically sharpened WST Offset Octo-Cir hook
- WST Fast Clip for easy 5 second hook changes (no tools required)
- WST rolling swivel
- AFW Supreme 65# 7x7 stranded nylon coated wire
- Noise rattling 3D fiber optic beads