Catfish Rod | WST Tournament Series Bumping Rod:
We have developed what we would call the perfect catfish bumping rod. Bumping down rivers and reservoirs has become one of the most successful tactics when targeting trophy blues and channel catfish these days.
Though bumping has been around for a while it’s still a fairly new concept to a lot of catfish anglers but there’s no need to worry as Whisker Seeker Tackle has your back! As with all our products, you are buying directly from the manufacturer and why we can continue to bring our customers high-quality catfish products, at a fair price, that flat out works and is backed by a killer warranty.
We have spent years developing our IM8 Toray carbon blank with a touch of s-glass in just the right places to ensure our customers are equipped with the most sensitive, lightest but yet strongest bumping rod available on the market.
So whether you are bumping for trophy blues or channels during your next tournament or weekend outing rest assured that you are using the most sophisticated catfish bumping rod on the market at a price point that can't be beaten. We’re confident that you will agree and look forward to your reviews and pictures.
Tournament Series Bump'n Rod Specifications:
- Download our complete Whisker Seeker Tackle catfishing rod buyers guide HERE:
- Proprietary heavy power extra fast action blank designed and manufactured by WST and not available to anyone else.
- IM8 Toray Carbon Graphite, S-Glass composite blank construction resulting in a rod that shares the strength and benefits of glass, but with the unmatched lightness & sensitivity of a carbon rod.
- Hydro-Grip technology grips that provides both sensitivity and durability that can't be matched by their EVA or cork counterparts.
- Weighing in at only 7.7 ounces but strong enough to lay the smack-down on a monster blue or channel.
- Ten 100% SIC (Silicon Carbide) guides for unmatched sensitivity, lightness, and strength when using monofilament or braided fishing line.
- 7’6" rod length provides the ideal balance between leverage over big cats, boat maneuvering and bumping baits for long periods of time.
- Heavy graphite reinforced reel seats that lock and hold without backing off or walking and built for long term abuse.
- Split grip handle for reduced weight and increased sensitivity.
- Large SS hook tender is there when needed.
- 1-8 oz weight rating
- 10-50lb mono line rating
- Industry leading "Trophy Tuff" warranty exceeds all other catfish rod warranties because we’ve built a product we're confident in.
Manufactured in China by WST