Catfish Float Rigs | X3 Big Bertha UnriggedOur popular catfish rigs without the hook or leader. The X3 Big Bertha Unrigged are designed to create sound & vibration while keeping your preferred bait off the bottom and in prime catfishing striking zones.Each species of catfish can detect vibration and sound more than any other game fish out there due to their lateral lines. This trait along with their excellent sense of smell and taste in muddy waters make our catfish rigs an excellent choice when targeting Channel cats, Blue cats, and Flatheads. Use our artificial rigs to attract catfish when trolling, drifting, or when stationary and current is present. Trolling & drifting speeds should be between .5 - 1.25 mph and adjusted depending on the water temperature & time of year. Leader length from your swivel to our rig will determine the height of the catfish rig in the water column.
Four (4) Whisker Seeker Tackle Catfish Rigs | X3 Big Bertha Unrigged
- 3 “ non-painted and indestructible float to keep your bait where you want it to be.
- WST Barrel Swivel to stop your line from kinking and twisting.
- Noise rattling 3D fiber optic beads to help attract more fish.
Simply use your standard Santee Cooper catfishing rig
- Length of your leader line from swivel to our catfish rig will determine how far our rig will float off the bottom
- Drift fishing for catfish
- Trolling for catfish
- Tight lining for catfish in river conditions
- Channel Catfish
- Blue Catfish
- Flathead Catfish
Manufactured by Whisker Seeker Tackle