Sinker Slides | EZ-Rig
WST EZ-Rig Catfish Sinker slides are a staple item in the tackle box of many catfish anglers and considered to be essential by many. Sinker slides allow the use of many different types of weight and work with virtually any catfish rig.
Sinker slides work great for many catfishing techniques but they’re a favorite among anglers drift fishing for catfish or trolling because they allow for quick and easy changes of weights.
If you’re drift fishing in varying wind conditions, depths or current you might need to adjust the amount of weight on your catfish rig (adding or removing weight). The sinker slide allows you to swap weights quickly and easily without having to cut fishing line and tie new rigs.
There’s always been one flay with traditional sinker slides though, they can be a nightmare when you’re not fishing! Once you’ve finished the day and stored your rods you can almost guarantee they’ll quickly become a tangled mess if they’re stored together. If you’ve ever put a bunch of rods in the rod locker on your catfish boat you’ve felt this pain!
Luckily, Whisker Seeker Tackle has solved this problem with the Whisker Seeker Tackle Quick Release Sinker Slideswhich allow you to easily add or remove the sinker slide to your fishing line without cutting lines or tying new knots.
WST EZ-Rig Sinker Slides are the strongest available and work with any catfish rig utilizing a sliding sinker. Our quick release system allows for easy rig changes with no cutting, tying or re-rigging and the locking snap makes swapping sinker sizes quick and simple. Great for drifting, trolling and on anchor when targeting all species of catfish.
- Five (5) Whisker Seeker Tackle EZ-Rig Sinker Slides | Quick Release
- The strongest Sinker Slide you will find on the market
- Easily ad/remove Sinker Slides from your line without re-rigging
- Quickly change sinker sizes when conditions call for it
- Allows fast removal of sinkers to minimize rod damage when transporting rods
- Detect even the smallest bites without Catfish feeling any tension
- Protect your knots when using our Sinker Slides with our extra large 8mm Sinker Bead Stops
- Braid Friendly**
- Drift fishing for catfish
- Trolling for catfish
- Tight lining for catfish in river conditions
- Channel Catfish
- Blue Catfish
- Flathead Catfish
** Braid is not abrasive resistant like its Mono counterpart. Though our sinker slides are "braid friendly" your line will need to be checked periodically for any signs of fraying.
Manufactured by Whisker Seeker Tackle