Whisker Seeker Tackle Catfish Rig Floats | Baby Chubs have internal rattles taking them to next level when creating sound and vibration while keeping your preferred bait off the bottom in prime cat-fishing strike zones.
Use these Catfish Rig Floats when trolling, drifting, or when stationary and current is present. Trolling & drifting speeds should be between .5 - 1.25 mph and adjusted depending on the water temperature & time of year. Leader length will determine the height of the Whisker Seeker Tackle Baby Chub.
- One (1) Whisker Seeker Tackle Catfish Rig Floats | Baby Chub
- Painted indestructible 3” high buoyancy rattling body
- 6/0 high-carbon chemically sharpened WST Offset Octo-Cir hook
- WST Fast Clip for easy 5 second hook changes (no tools required)
- WST rolling swivel
- WST 65# 7x7 stranded nylon coated wire
- Internal beads for extra sound and vibration
Manufactured by WST