9" Fillet Knife + 5" Bait Knife Combo.
The perfect combination, a 5" Bait Knife to prep your bait and a 9" Fillet Knife to clean your fish after you catch your limit on eaters!
Catfish Bait Knife | 5" Blade
Catfish Bait Knife Specifications:
- Razor sharp 4116 stainless steel Teflon coated blade
- Serrated back edge for easy scaling and cutting of bones
- Ergonomic and durable "slime proof” grip handle
- Built in fishing line cutter wedge
- Durable quick dry sheath
- Two year Trophy Tuff Warranty
Catfish Fillet Knife | 9" Blade
Catfish Fillet Knife Specifications:
- Razor-sharp 4116 stainless steel
- PTFE coated blade with a durable and flexible tip
- Tang through handle construction
- Ergonomic slime proof grip
- Durable snap locking, quick-dry sheath
- Full bolster and finger guard
- 23 degree +/-2 blade angle
- Two-year Trophy Tuff warranty
TROPHY TUFF WARRANTY INFORMATION:
The Whisker Seeker catfish bait knife is so tough that it’s backed by an industry leading warranty
Use it, abuse it and put it through the paces and we’ve got your back!
Register your catfish bait knife after purchase and Whisker Seeker Tackle will warranty the knife for one year against manufacturer defects plus cover you with our “Trophy Tuff” warranty.
The Whisker Seeker Tackle catfish bait knife is covered by an industry leading “Trophy Tuff” Warranty for a period of two years. The “Trophy Tuff” warranty goes beyond manufacturers defects and exceeds all others. Nobody else comes close to standing behind their products like Whisker Seeker Tackle.
Break it, damage it or do something stupid? We’ve broken knife blades, bent them and made mistakes and know you will too! We’ll ease the pain because we’ve been there! The “Trophy Tuff” warranty has you covered when bad stuff happens, even if it’s not our fault! It covers your mistakes for a period of two years. We’ll swap your bait knife out for 50% of retail no questions asked for a period of two years.*
Manufacturers defects are 100% covered during the first year, all you pay is shipping and handling.
*Product registration and proof of purchase required. Warranty limited to the original owner only.