Knife Sharpener | Two-Stage Carbide & Ceramic
There are few things more dangerous than a dull knife. Keep your fillet knife and bait knife in "razor-sharp" condition with the WST double-sided, two-stage carbide and ceramic sharpener. The compact size makes it ideal for keeping it on the boat, in your tackle box, in the camp, or around the house - perfect for wherever you find yourself cleaning your catch.
- Two-Stage sharpener (coarse & fine)
- Coarse Carbide Sharpening Rods knockdown knicks and bumps
- Fine Ceramic Sharpening Rods for final honing
- PTFE Honeycomb grips with raised anti-slip finger guards.
- Lightweight and compact
- Perfect on the boat, in the camp, or around the home
How to use:
- Rest the sharpener on a stable surface and grip with a firm, dry hand.
- Insert knife at 90° angle on desired sharpening side.
- Pull blade back from hilt to tip, maintaining a 90° with even, firm pressure.
- Repeat until the blade reaches desired sharpness, begin with the coarse side for extremely dull blades.