Catfish Peg Floats 2.5
Whisker Seeker Tackle Catfish Peg Floats were designed for larger bait offerings and are easily re-positioned by simply sliding them to the desired location.
Use our Peg Floats to elevate your bait and attract catfish when trolling, drifting, or when stationary and current is present. Trolling & drifting speeds should be between .5 - 1.25 mph and adjusted depending on the water temperature & time of year.
- Three (3) Whisker Seeker Tackle Catfish Rigs | Peg Floats
- Three (3) Heavy duty non-slip molded pegs
- Position Peg Floats 3-8 inches in front of your baited hook as this will assure that your bait will be off the bottom when trolling, drifting, or when stationary and current is present.
- To keep your Catfish Peg Floats functioning as new please remove peg when not in use
- Drift fishing for catfish
- Trolling for catfish
- Tight lining for catfish in river conditions
- Channel Catfish
- Blue Catfish
- Flathead Catfish
Manufactured by Whisker Seeker Tackle