Catfish Hybrid Circle Hooks | Triple Threat's
Triple Threats are designed to allow catfish anglers to use this catfish hybrid circle hook three different ways.
- Fish like using a traditional circle hook and let the rod "load" (let the catfish hook itself).
- Use the "reel" method (reeling down as fast as possible).
- Initiate the "set" method (setting the hook using a long sweeping hook set).
The Triple Threat comes in three different hooks sizes and are best used when trolling, drifting and tightlining in reservoirs, rivers, and lakes. All WST TripleThreat Hybrid Catfish Hooks are created from high carbon-steel and chemically sharpened to provide the strongest and sharpest catfishing hooks available.
- Strong hook design to handle all species of catfish
- Constructed of high carbon-steel
- Chemically sharpened laser sharp hook points
- Offset wide gap design to accommodate larger baits when needed
- Bent eye for superior Snell knots
- Strong reusable bulk packaging
- Three convenient sizes of hooks including 6/0, 8/0 & 10/0’s
- Drift fishing for catfish
- Trolling for catfish
- Tight lining for catfish
- Channel Catfish
- Blue Catfish
- Flathead Catfish
Manufactured by Whisker Seeker Tackle
Triple Threat Catfish Hooks (How To Fish, Choosing Hook Size)
In this weeks video I answer your questions about the Triple T...
Snelling A Hook The Easy Way (Snell For Triple Threat Hooks)
Since Whisker Seeker Tackle released the Triple Threat Catfish...
Whisker Seeker Tackle Hooks - Which Ones for Which Situations
No single hook is perfect for every situation. Here's a rundow...