Catfish Wide Gap Circle Hooks | Circle-K's
Catfish wide gap circle fishing hooks are manufactured with a classic offset wide gap circle hook design.
WST Circle-K hooks are designed to allow catfish anglers to use this catfish octopus circle hook two different ways:
- Fish like using a traditional circle hook and let the rod "load" (let the catfish hook itself).
- Use the "reel" method (reeling down as fast as possible).
These wide gap circle hooks come in two different hooks sizes and are best used when trolling, drifting and tightlining in reservoirs, rivers, and lakes. All WST circle hooks are created from high carbon-steel and chemically sharpened to provide the strongest and sharpest catfishing hooks available.
- Strong hook design to handle all species of catfish
- Constructed of high carbon-steel
- Chemically sharpened laser sharp hook points
- Offset wide gap design to accommodate larger baits when needed
- Two hook sizes perfect for catfish large and small including 6/0 & 8/0’s
- Drift fishing for catfish
- Trolling for catfish
- Tight lining for catfish
- Great for both live baits or chunks of bait
- Channel Catfish
- Blue Catfish
- Flathead Catfish
Manufactured by Whisker Seeker Tackle