Our top selling LockJaw's and 110 digital are now available as a convenient package!
- One WST-LockJaws
- One WST-110 lb Digital Scale
Catfish Grips | LockJaws
Whisker Seeker Tackle LockJaw Catfish Grips are affordable, tough and built to last. They’ll simplify everything you do with handling and releasing catfish of all sizes.
We teamed up with catfish pro, Chad Ferguson, to build the LockJaw Catfish Grips which are truly the first “catfish specific” fishing grips available. We didn’t take a pair of mass marketed fish grips and slap a catfish logo on them, we built them from the ground up specifically for catfish anglers.
Catfish anglers have been forced to use inferior fish grips for far too long and they’ve had limited options:
- You can use cheap plastic grips that bend, flex, crack and break. They look neat and they float but they’re not going to last and they’re hard to use.
- You can use lightweight fish grips built by some fancy bass fisherman. They'll get twisted into a horseshoe or fall apart when trying to handle big catfish.
- You can skip your next car payment and buy some overpriced saltwater grips that are built tough but still difficult to use.
Now, luckily, there’s a better way, Whisker Seeker Tackle LockJaw Catfish Grips, the last fishing grips you’ll ever buy.
It took three years of design, testing and development to get Chad’s seal of approval but we finally built something that did everything he wanted (and he couldn’t break) and that’s the Whisker Seeker Tackle LockJaw Catfish Grips
Whisker Seeker Tackle LockJaw Catfish Grips are the biggest, baddest and most well built fish grips available.
They’re built to work, they’re built to last and they’re innovative. They’re built Whisker Seeker tough!
- Simple one handed operation so you can grab big cats fast with a rod or landing net in your hand! The LockJaws instantly collapse with the simple push of a button.
- Stainless Steel Construction for fresh and saltwater use and there’s stainless steel parts where they count (you don’t need plastic jaws trying to hold your big catfish).
- Ultra powerful jaws that stay engaged when handling fish.
- Heavy duty reinforced jaws so they won’t twist and bend under the force of monster catfish.
- Rotating head to protect the angler, the fish and to make fish handling and release safe and simple!
- Cushioned EVA foam handle for a secure and comfortable grip with your hands wet or dry.
- Adjustable lanyard for extra security when landing and releasing fish.
Think about this.
You’ve just finished an epic battle with a monster catfish, it’s been scooped up in a landing net and made it across the gunnels of your catfish boat. You’re whooping, hollering and giving high fives all the while thinking of “the” fish story that will be told for years to come.
You reach down, remove the hook and insert your hand into the mouth of the behemoth catfish and grab hold to take some quick photos and then put it back in the water because that’s what hardcore catfish anglers do.
Just as you’re lifting the fish it bites down HARD and begins to spin, taking every bit of skin off your knuckles and turning you into a flailing, whining mess of a man while your fishing buddies snicker and laugh. No longer is this the story of the epic catfish battle, it’s the time you get catfish knuckled and whined about it the rest of the day.
Luckily someone whips out a pair of their favorite fish grips but everything goes wrong, you need two hands to work them, it’s a nightmare trying to secure the fish and they’re made of plastic so the moment you lift the fish they flex and feel like they’re going to come apart in your hands. Sure, they “float” but who cares about that if they’re not going to work?
You get your photos, lower the fish into the water, go to release it and the big cat goes into another “death roll” nearly breaking your wrist. You struggle to get free and keep the grips with you, not losing them to the fish and think, there has to be a better way.
That’s why we built the Whisker Seeker Tackle LockJaw Catfish Grips. They’re built Whisker Seeker tough!
Catfish Scale | 110lb Digital Scale
With over two decades of time under his belt as a catfish guide Chad Ferguson reached out to us and asked us to build a TRUE set of catfish scales that meet the specific demands of catfish anglers. He was sick and tired of cheap scales that didn’t work, were difficult to use and didn’t hold up to the demands of a catfish anglers. We teamed up to fix the problem and build the perfect set of catfish scales.
If you’ve been looking for digital scales capable of weighing monster catfish that are easy to use then you’ve come to the right place. After years of “making do” with scales that are built for wimpy freshwater fish, catfish anglers finally have digital scales that are made by catfish anglers, for catfish anglers.
Our digital catfish scales are capable of weighing monster catfish up to 110 pounds and they're certifiable* also so you’ll always be ready to weigh that record fish!
Whisker Seeker Tackle Digital Catfish Scale Features:
- Water resistant design.
- Weighs catfish up to 110 pounds.
- Ergonomic design so they’re easy to hold.
- Folding arms for weighing big fish with ease.**
- Oversized hook that works with LockJaw Catfish Grips and most landing nets or slings.
- Easy tare function for quick access.
- Comfort touch finish that’s easy to grab and hold.
- Automatic beep when weight locks in for pounds and ounces.
- Weighs in pounds and ounces or kilograms with the quick press of a button.
- Blue backlit LED display for easy night viewing.
- Automatic shutoff to save batteries for when they’re most needed.
- Operates off AAA batteries for convenience and cost savings.
- Certifiable for record fish.
- One year manufacturers warranty.
- Two year Trophy Tuff Warranty **
* Not all states recognize certified scales for record fish. It is best to determine if you state allows personal scales that are certified for the recording of record weight fish.
** When weighing fish greater then 35 pounds weigh fish by cupping scale and letting inside arms rest between your thumb and forefinger to prevent damage to your swing out arms.
Just like our Whisker Seeker Tackle Catfish Rods the Digital Catfish Scales are backed by the Whisker Seeker Tackle Trophy Tuff Warranty. The scales are covered by a full manufacturers warranty that covers you from all manufacturers defects and then the Trophy Tuff Warranty kicks in.
The Trophy Tuff Warranty is the “stuff happens” warranty because we’ve been there too!
You leave something in a compartment that fills with water, step on it and break it, “stuff happens”, we get it. And that’s where the Trophy Tuff Warranty kicks in and covers you for a full two years from date of purchase. If for ANY reason you break or damage your scales file a Trophy Tuff Warranty claim with Whisker Seeker Tackle and you’ll get a brand new pair of scales for 50% of MSRP.
** Register scales within 30 days of purchase for Trophy Tuff Warranty eligibility.
Manufactured by Whisker Seeker Tackle